Promotion rules authorized under section 58 (3) of the Betting, Gaming and Lotteries Act.1. Must be 18 years and older to participate.
2. Enter with a purchase of 2 Rainforest products, one of which must be shrimp, at any participating store islandwide
3. Purchases should be made during the period Friday, November 18, to Tuesday December 27, 2022. Entries close at 2pm on December 27, 2022.
4. Customers should provide contact information which must include full name, contact number, email address (optional), and parish of purchase.
Customers can enter the promotion in several ways: entries can be sent by:
Dropped off at our Corporate offices: 67 Slipe Road, Kingston 5 or 25 Coconut Way, Freeport, Montego Bay. Put contact information on the back of receipt.
5. One entry per purchase.
6. All entries must have receipt attached.
7. Multiple entries are permissible.
8. A manual draw combining all the entries from the four entry methods will take place at Rainforest Corporate Office at 67 Slipe Rd, Kingston at 2pm on the following dates:
Friday, December 9: 10 Winners Wednesday, December 21: 10 Winners
Wednesday, December 28: 5 Winners
All 25 winners will receive an igloo with 25 different Rainforest products valued at $60,000.00 each. The 25 Rainforest products are: Salmon
Fillet (1lb), Red Snapper (2lbs), 31-40 EZ Peel Shrimp (24oz), Basa Fillet (2lbs), Lobster Meat (1lb), Fish Tenders (340g), Breaded Fish Fillet (1lb),
Pickled Mackerel (1lb), Saltfish (1lb), Salt Beef (1lb), Blueberry, Pineapple Chunks, Tropical Sensation Fruit Blend, Bacon Burger, Shrimp Burger,
Steak House Fries, Potato Wedges, Sweet Potato Fries, Bammy, Tinned Mackerel, Corned Beef, Chicken Frankfurters (900g), Corn on the Cob (4 pack), Mixed Vegetables (340g), California Mixed Vegetables (340g)
9. If the winners selected are uncontactable, then two backup entries will be selected.
10. Each potential winner will be contacted via telephone. No more than three attempts will be made to contact the winner within an eight-hour period. If there is no answer and no call back within the prescribed period, then this will be considered a failed call.
11. Prizes can be collected at Rainforest Corporate Office at 67 Slipe Rd, Kingston. Prizes are non-transferable and prizes may not be exchanged for cash or prize of equal value. Winners must claim their prizes within 30 days from notification. After 30 days from notification, prizes will be forfeited if not collected and will remain the property of Rainforest Caribbean.
12. All winners must have valid Jamaican ID (Driver’s License, Voters ID or Passport) in order to collect their prize.
13. Entry into this promotion is an implicit agreement by the winners to be featured in subsequent advertising (print, voice, digital) as it relates
to this specific promotion.
14. Employees, contractors and their family members (children, spouses, parents and siblings) of the Rainforest Seafoods, Wholesale Seafood,
Seafood Meats and More, Fish Pot and Seafood Market are excluded from participating in this promotion.