* Rainforest Beef Burger Grill Pack
* Rainforest Mango Chunks; Defrosted and chopped finely (about 2 cups)
* 2 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
* 2 tablespoon chopped green onion
* 2 tablespoon finely chopped seeded jalapeño
* 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1. Place burger patties on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 11 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 14 minutes), until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning occasionally. Season with salt, as desired.
2. Meanwhile, combine salsa ingredients in medium bowl, mixing lightly. Serve burgers with salsa.