1 ea Rainforest Boss Burger
1 ea Sunny side up Egg.
4 thin slices Salad/ Roma Tomato
1 ea Brioche or Kaiser Burger Bun
1/2 cup White cabbage
1/2 cup Red cabbage
1/4 cup Green onions
1 small Carrot, grated
3 tbsp Low fat mayonnaise
1 1/2 White vinegar
2 tbsp White Sugar
Salt and Black pepper, to taste
1. Mix Vinegar, mayo and sugar and season with pinch of salt and black pepper.
2. Grate or thinly slice Green and red cabbage and carrot place in a small bowl
3. Chop green onions finely and add to cabbage mixture.
4. Add mayo and vinegar mixture to cabbage mixture and set aside.
5. Grill or pan sear burger patty for 4 minutes per side or until patty is completely heated through
6. Butter bun and toast
7. Thinly slice Salad Tomato
8. Fry egg in clean non stick pan for 2 to 3 minutes just until white sets.
9. Assembly burger: place cooked burger patty on bun, then tomato slices, coleslaw and top with sunny side up egg. Gently finish with bun top.
10. Enjoy your Sunrise Burger